Whole House Ultraviolet Water Purification System
55W Powerful unit would help you handle more serious bacteria problems.
Inspired by the “Big Blue” Filters. Same Level for the Inlet/Outlet Water lines.
Easy to Assemble in a Pipe System existed. No Need for extra Pipes.
- Compare to HQUA OWS UV systems: Same Level of inlet/outlet water lines. Minimal plumbing job needed.
- NO CHLORINE, Chemical Free and Environmentally Friendly. No change at taste, color, odor, PH.
- Safety and Reliable, 304 stainless steel and Quartz glass are proved to be reliable in different temperature, pressure, pH. And the only materials that will contact with your water.
- Easy installation, No plumber needed. Horizontal and Vertical installation both works. Metal connector for the inlet/outlet is recommended.
How it works?
The ultraviolet (UV) treatment process is an extremely quick physical process. Ultraviolet light mutates and/or degrades DNA. When the DNA is damaged, the organism becomes unable to function because its “instructions” are garbled or missing. An organism that has no instructions cannot function and reproduce, and cannot cause infection. It is rendered harmless and eventually dies.
In the UV disinfection process, water is purified as it runs through a stainless steel chamber (also called a “reactor”) that contains a special UV- producing lamp. As the water flows past the lamp, the microbe in the water receive a lethal dose of UV.
There is a guiding tube inside the chamber that would make sure each flow would get treated by ultraviolet light.
Layout of Pipe System
- Always install this unit as the last device of your water treatment system to avoid any contamination involved.
- Always design a by-pass and test valves for this unit to prepare for maintenance and water test compare.